Christopher Patchel, Editor
1036 Guerin Road
Libertyville, IL 60048
- Submissions from both members and non-members of HSA are welcome.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished work that is not under consideration by a print or web-based journal. While posts on Internet sites such as Facebook or Twitter are eligible, posts on blogs are not.
- Submission by e-mail is preferred:
(a) in the body of the e-mail (no attachments)
(b) with subject line: Frogpond Submission
(c) with place of residence noted in the body of the e-mail
- A submission by post will receive a reply only if accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with sufficient U.S. postage to reach your location. Please, no handwritten submissions.
- Only one submission per issue will be considered.
- The Submission may include any or all of the following:
1. Up to ten (10) haiku
2. Up to three (3) haibun
3. Up to three (3) rengay or other short sequences
4. One (1) renku or other long sequence
- Submission Period: February 15 to April 14 (next issue)
Acceptances will be sent shortly after the end of each period. Please submit only once per submission period.
- Essays, Book Reviews, and Books for review can be sent at any time.