Aubrie Cox, Editor
Knoxville, TN 37912
- Submissions from both members and non-members of HSA are welcome.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished work that is not under consideration by a print or web-based journal. While posts on Internet sites such as Facebook or Twitter are eligible, posts on blogs are not.
- Submission by e-mail is preferred:
(a) in the body of the e-mail (no attachments)
(b) with subject line: Frogpond Submission
(c) with place of residence noted in the body of the e-mail
- A submission by post will receive a reply only if accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with sufficient U.S. postage to reach your location. Please, no handwritten submissions.
- Only one submission per issue will be considered.
- The Submission may include any or all of the following:
1. Up to ten (10) haiku
2. Up to three (3) haibun
3. Up to three (3) rengay or other short sequences
4. One (1) renku or other long sequence
5. One (1) essay
6. One (1) book review
- Submission Periods:
1. February 15 to April 15 (Spring/Summer Issue)
2. July 01 to September 01 (Fall Issue)
3. October 15 to December 15 (Winter Issue)
Acceptances will be sent shortly after the end of each period. Please submit only once per submission period.
- Note to Publishers: Books for review can be sent at any time.